Always be grateful.....

When you wake up in the morning,always think of what a precious priviledge it is to be alive......to breathe,to think ,to enjoy,to love.I am always so grateful because I know am one of the fortunate ones because being alive is a miracle and I am so grateful for that.                                                                 My mum always tell us,I mean myself and my siblings that we should always know how to be grateful because some people are not as fortunate as you are.Always learn how to appreciate what you have because some people out there wish they can have just half of what you have.I am so grateful for the kind of mum I have because she always make sure we don't lack anything.She is one in a million and I love her so much.Yea..yea...yea,my mum is very fashionable...so I got that from her too.

Comments

Popular Posts