Have fun as much as you can...

I was going through the pictures on my phone and I decided to share some pictures with you guys. I remember when I was in uni I never used to go out....I mean hang out with friends,go to parties and all.I was this very reserved girl,but when I graduated I got to know that you should have fun as much as much as you can but it shouldn't be in excess. The day I took these pictures I was going out with my sis,Ada(my sis' friend)and cousin,before I could finally get the perfect outfit I had to try so many cloths.I wanted to wear blue jeans with the top I was wearing but it didn't fit so well,so I finally had to settle for grey and I decided to wear a hat just to look funky............lol.Really had so much fun that day









Comments

olanrewaju said…
FUN! Its always gud to av fun no matter whr u r or wats going on in ur life,I don't think u can eva av too much of it. Lovely pictures btw
Anonymous said…
U go frnd
Wannie said…
My darliNg sister...my fashionista..kisses to u my lovve

Popular Posts