Tattoo.....

I got different views on the ankle chain so I decided to write about tattoos.Well I am so indifferent about tattoos,some like and some dislike it. Some say why would you want to write something on your body? I really don't see tattoos as a big deal but I can't have it on my body though...........lol. Well I like it when I see it on some people, and for some people I just keep wondering why would you write that on your body? So what do you guys think about tattoo,do you think it's something you can have? For some people it's just part of fashion.......so what do you guys think?

Comments

b-babs said…
As for me, I hate tattos, it doesn't add to beauty. And I believe is a Big sin.
Anonymous said…
Tattoo has always been around. In the 50's, 60's and 70's, our parents had their names tattooed on their bodies and I bet it's been way around before they were born. It's a personal decision, if you think u want to have one, go for it...
kikelomo said…
Am indifferent to it.I can av it on my body if I see a nice one,but in moderation though.
Anonymous said…
.lol...As in its a big sin..saw it in d bible with my two eyes.

olaide said…
As for me...i don't like to v it on my body buh i think anyone dat has it on wants it nd we can't juss v d same feel abt fashion..dats it
Anonymous said…
I dnt like it on my body buh I like it on dose who do it moderately on dere body especially on d arm.. not d excessive one though....

Popular Posts