Trendy hairstyle......

Hi guys,i noticed this new hair style most girls do now.They barb part of their hair and leave the rest,have been seeing lots of girls with that style now.I like it on some girls though but i dont know if i can cut mine.When it comes to hairstyles,i am very choosy......its not like i dont want to try something new but am just always scared that it might not turn out well.But have been thinking of cutting my hair short but not too short though,really hope i will have the nerve to do that one day....lol.I really do love short hair but dont know if its gonna fit me.Question to the ladies,can you ever cut part of your hair short??? Guys,will you like it if you girlfriend cuts part of her hair???
I really love it on both of them though....

Comments

iwalewa said…
Why not,if it is gonna fit me,I can
kikelomo said…
Never
olaide said…
I can't cut one side of my hair..neva
Unknown said…
I can't...............

Popular Posts