Ankara print....

If you loving print at the moment then Ankara it is,with ankara you can make any style you want.There are so many styles you can make with Ankara,you are not limited to any particular style.Ankara is no more a trademark for local girl/woman/man,Ankara materials can now be made into various fantastic styles.Ankara commands the attention of everybody and the person who wears it steals the show at any event.Ankara is taking over the fashion world,it's not just trendy and glamourous but also FABULOUS. I am so crazy about Ankara now because I get to sew any style with it and yea that's with my sister's help because most times she comes up with the design. I love the Ankara top my friend(Kemi) is wearing in the pic,it's a simple style but still looks fabulous.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love ha ankara top, kudos!
fashionfreak said…
Loove it.. (Sally)

Popular Posts