The real me............

Just a lil intro about me..........well am just a girl who loves fashion.I love looking good and i enjoy making people look good.I believe you dont have to have the most expensive things before you can look good,its just all about the way you combine the things you have.
 When I was in 100level,I never believed I would be so into fashion because I never used to care about what I wear.I just used to wear anything but later I got to know that the way you dress speaks a lot about you.

Comments

hola said…
Yea right!Like it's commonly said,the way you dress sometimes determine or suggest how you're addressed. However some ladies forget this when they decide to command 'unnecessary' attention by exposing the delicate parts of the body in the name of fashion....Don't they honestly think they don't have to get that far before getting noticed?
You're doing a great job Enny,keep this up and I hope young girls can be this sensible and creative rather than becoming environmental and emotional disasters waiting to happen.
Tola said…
Keep up the posts! well done
Your cuz.....

Popular Posts