Growing up.......

I just got my apartment and i am so freaking happy about it.Before I could get the perfect apartment,I had to search every nook and cranny of the town.Yayyyyyyy,i finally got what I wanted,I never gave up until I got it.One thing about life is that you get to face some challenges but never give up.There comes a stage in life where you have to leave home and be on your own........it's called growing up.Can remember when my mum used to say that 'she can't wait for me to start being on my own and see how am going to manage things'........now I understand what she was saying then.There comes a time in life where you have to learn how to be on your own and how to take care of yourself without depending on anyone........

Comments

Sam said…
Sure...
Can't wait to leave and settle down on my own also.
Thumbs up Enny...
Anonymous said…
And very soon,u wld av to be with ur husband,cool to knw my frnd is prepared for that time. Lovely write up u av here darl

Popular Posts