Vals day.........

Valentine's day is so close and I know so many girls are so anxious about that day.I can remember when I was in BU,all girls are always waiting for that day..........You get to see different  kinds of gifts.Yea,I am one of those girls that believe so much in Val's day....I believe it's a very special day.Its a day you get to show the person you love how much the person means to you.I don't always like it when someone says I don't believe in Val's day......I keep wondering why someone wont believe in a day that is dedicated for love.                                                                                                             My best Val's day was when I was in 200L,it was just like a normal day at the beginning because I wasn't expecting anything from anyone.Guess what....I got a surprise gift from someone I never expected anything from.I was so shocked when I was called to come for my gift.Yea,i was so happy because i wasnt expecting anything and i got something.Well don't ask me about the guy now...will gist u about that another day.                                                                                                                           So a little advise for you guys,show that girl how much she means to you.Let her know how SPECIAL she is to you.                                                                                                                            To those who are not in any relationship,Val's day is not only for lovers.You can show love to your parents,siblings,friends.Get them something nice on that day,make them feel loved.                             HAPPY VALS DAY IN ADVANCE................xoxo

Comments

Le Sman said…
I'm waiting for my val's gift Diva Enny. Make sure you post it else i'd let out the secret of that guy... :P
Wannie said…
Lmao...is vals day just abt guys sendiNg gals gift...hw abt gals sending guys gift...most tyms,ladies just forget it's a vice versa approach..y'all need to get ova urslves and stop beiNg selfish...*tongueout*
hola said…
Well said wannie...i could actually think of the gifts I've received personally but can't think of those i gave out!lol..I'm however happy about it since there's more joy in giving than receiving.And as for val's day i'm happy to get dressed and take myself out and give myself a good treat...everyone's special for now...so happy val to everyone in advance hehe

Popular Posts