What every girl wants....

Every girl wants to be cared for,showed so much affection.Its so funny when a guy says that he cares about you but he doesn't show it.How do you expect the girl to believe it when you don't show it.Yea,we girls love so much attention,when you give that attention then we know we are appreciated.                  Yea,we want to be in a relationship whereby we are free with the person we are dating.                       There was a time I was in relationship where I wasn't free,I wasn't just myself.I had to let go because it wasn't the best for both of us.                                                                                                               So guys this is a little hint for you,give her the attention she needs.Let her know that she means a lot to you.......Dont just say,show it too.There is this saying.....'action speaks louder than words'.

Comments

Popular Posts