Childbirth

   Hi guys, how are you doing? Well, I am getting used to blogging again; this is good because I really do enjoy it. The purpose of my blog is to share my personal experience.
   I would like to talk about my delivery. I don't know why they don't tell us some things before we get married like childbirth, the pain is crazy....from the contractions to the main delivery. Labour for me was crazy because I was induced with no epidural.I heard they don't really give epidural in Nigeria, well women are really strong. There is nothing to compare labour pain to. My Mum and Sis in-law were with me during labour, my mum at first said I shouldn't take epiduiral because she didn't find it necessary. She said most Nigerian mothers don't take it and they still have their baby, using herself as an example. Well, I agreed at first that I could do without epidural. Anyways, It got to a stage I couldn't take the pain again, It was just too much. I didn't even know when I started screaming for epidural....lol. After the epidural was administered, I was so relaxed. 
   I had a very good doctor who was so patient with me. He told me from the start that we not going to have CS; no matter what, we are going to have a normal delivery. If you want to have your child in the US and it is going to be in Dallas Texas, I highly recommend Dr. Chi; his office number is 9725728380. He is a very good doctor.




Comments

Popular Posts