Christmas Gift Ideas


 Hi guys, we’re already in the last month of the year.......WOW, how time flies! I can still remember when we started in January. We celebrated Thanksgiving few weeks ago here in the US, there is much to be thankful for. Being alive is a great thing to be thankful for and all the great things God has done for us this year. 
   It is the time of the year again where we shower gifts to our loved ones to let them know how much we love and appreciate them. This post is about how to get gifts for your loved ones when you on a budget. I am going to give you some tips from my own experience and it always works for me. My friends know that I don’t buy things if they are not on sale; why waste money when I know I can still get the same things cheaper when they are on sale? Most stores start their from Black Friday, which is the day after thanksgiving, till after Christmas. What I normally do is I get get all the gifts I want to give people on Black Friday or the weekend because I know there is also going to be free shipping.....yes, I love awoof (lol).
     So, I am going to give you some gift ideas for men, women and kids (we shouldn’t leave our kids out when giving gifts) when you on a budget. The first thing to do is write down the list of the people you want to give gifts to. Next, write down how much you want to spend. When you have to list of the people you want to buy gifts and the amount you want to spend, then you can work with that.

  Affordable Gift Ideas For Men;

*Perfume
*Nice Polo Shirts
*Nice Sweater
*Belt
*Wallet
*Cufflinks
*Tie
*Nice set of socks
*Gift card from e.g Amazon, Macy’s, Apple

So many stores have ongoing sales on some of the items listed above. You can check Macy’s, TJ max etc.

       Affordable Gift Ideas For Women,
Lady’s items are often cheaper than gift items for men. 

*Perfume
*Shoes
*Dress
*Bag
*Jewelries
*Make-up
*Nice jacket
*Gift card from e.g Amazon, Burlington, Macy’s,  Nordstorm, Charlotte Russe

You can get affordable women’s gifts in almost all stores. Some of the stores I shop from are forever21, Charlotte Russe and Necessary Clothing.


       Affordable Gift Ideas For Kids;

*Clothes
*Shoes
*Toys

Ralph Lauren has ongoing sales at unbelievable prices. You could get lovely outfits from Ralph Lauren at affordable prices. Some other stores you can get things for kids at affordable prices are Burlington, Gap, Carter’s etc. 
You can also get toys from Amazon and Toys r Us.
   

Comments

Popular Posts