Having a back-up plan or putting all your eggs in one basket????

Hi guys,how is your week going.Am sure its going on fine.Mine is not bad as well which am thankful for.Work has been going on fine,its no more as stressful as it used to be.

Well my girlfriends and i were arguing about something and i just decided to share it with you guys.We were all at work,one of my friends now brought up a topic of having a back up plan.Is it right to have a back up plan or you should put all your eggs in a basket???? In my own opinion having a back up plan comes in two ways....you have to look at some things first.How is your relationship?If you are in a very serious relationship then what the hell do you need a back up plan for???Because you having a back up plan might even affect your relationship because you'll get distracted.You wont get to focus on your relationship.....My bad,i dint get to explain what back up plan means....it means you having a person kept in reserve who serves as subtitute.On the other hand if you've been in a relationship for years and you still dont see it as a serious one,why not have a back up plan..someone you gonna put in the friend zone in case anything happens in your relationship.I was with my friend the other day when her boyfriend called her.After the call,i was like wats up with you and your boyfriend ..why were you sounding like that on the fone.Then she explained to me that they've been dating for more than six years and the guy stilll doesnt want to be serious.I told her that fine am not saying you shouldnt have a back up plan but dont get carried away with it,still try and work on you relationship.You can make him get serious,it all depends on you.

After watching 'Temptation..confession of a marriage councellor' by Tyler Perry,i got to know that its what is really happening.When you in a relaionship,there will be a time you will meet someone new.He will do everything that your boyfriend doesnt do,he'll make you feel on top of the world,shower you with gifts.You start paying less attention to your boyfriend because of the new guy.Dont ever make the mistake of getting blinded by all those things because most times it doesnt last and you gonna regret losing your boyfriend in that process.

Am not against someone having a back up plan or someone putting all her eggs in one basket.It all depends on how your relationship is.

So guys which one do you support....is it having a back up plan or putting your eggs in one bascket????

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmnnnnn, Dis back up thingy is quite reasonable in some cases, although I used to believe in 1 guy at a time buh I tink wen tinz r not working out d way u expect u myt consider avin a back up.. Buh If u can c prospects in ur relationship I dnt really tink u need it*winkz. Dats Long throat *SMILE*. U can put all ur eggs in one basket and let God watch it for u.. I really want to know guy's opinion abt dis back up thing. I'm sure dey do av Back Upsssss *hahhahahah* Not even a Back UP..
itunumi said…
Hi dear, if she as a relationship of six years and the guy seems not to be serious, she shd pls leave the guy and move on, dere's somethg better waiting for her, how can a girl be with a guy for 6 good years and he's not still serious? oh girl, he can never be serious in his life again, pls advise her to stop wasting her precious time nd beautiful life for a fool that doesn't even care.
AYO said…
Nice topic, Miss Diva...I believe it is wrong to put all your eggs in one WRONG basket. Having a backup plan is necessary when you cannot live peacefully with the person or the "basket" you are dating--OR if the person is not serious...Regarding your reference to the Tyler Perry's Movie- "TEMPTATION", I strongly believe the case is different because in marriage, you are NOT ALLOWED to have backup plans. However, outside marriage such backup plans must be encouraged when necessary. Having said all, the key to a successful relationship or marriage is "KNOWING WHAT God is saying". This is where lots of ladies and guys miss it-They don't seek to know God's plan in this regard for them...
Anonymous said…
@Ayo u r very correct... Its not allowed in marriage. Buh its still allowed wen u r still single as long as dere is no ring on dat finger yet..
Coolseun said…
I have friends that would like to be 'BackUps'...Just holla in case ya all need some *Evil Grin*
Anonymous said…
backup, I think it kool,in relationships but just set limit and define it,u can actually av a backup in relationships, like I did before getting married, I had my hubby then boifriend and had another guy, well I knew my hubby wanna settle down. with me,likewise the others, but I just set my priority right,even my hubby knew I av side guy and I defend he's just a backup, two months later he proposed,and instruct me to end the backup,I did and now am happily married, sometimes it's act as treath to ur relationship but u just nees to play it well,depending on who u dealing with sha

Popular Posts