Making the right decision......

Hi guys,I really apologize for the long silence......am very very very very sorry about that.Well a friend shared this with me and with her permission I decided to share it with you guys. it's a true life story and I really want to know you guys' view about this........Enjoy. She met this guy through a friend,you guys know how this bbm thing is now......Your friend uses her friend's pic and you tell her that your friend is cute,give him or her my pin now or give me his or her pin...ehenehen,am sure every1 has done that before.Well back to the my story,she and the guy started chatting on bbm,they kinda started liking each other.The guy doesn't stay in Nigeria,he stays in Ireland so it was basically just a bbm thing.They really got close,so the girl decided to go to Ireland for holiday in order to just meet this guy she has been chatting with all this while.When she got there,she and the guy met and they started dating.They really got so close,she thought he was the one because the guy had everything she wanted in a guy.Well she decided to extend her holiday to three months because she had the intention of just spending a month.She was happy and so in love with the guy....she didn't know when it was almost three months.Few days to go back to Nigeria,the guy called and said he would want to tell her something.She kept wondering that what could be so serious,she was so anxious.That evening they met at a restaurant and he broke the news to her..........' I have a 2years old child'.She was so shocked when she heard,she didn't want to believe what she heard but it was true.She asked him why he didn't tell her from the onset,he said he wanted to be sure about their relationship and now he is sure he really do have feelings for her.She is so confused now,she doesn't know what to do. If you were in her shoes what would you do? Well if I was in her shoes what would I do........hmmmmmmm,I really don't know because love can be very stupid but before making any decision I would ask myself if am ready to live with that.Please I need you guys opinions,what would you do????

Comments

B-BABS said…
A child is never a Disease, truly d guy might love her, most guys won't say it out until years after that. Anyway its her choice to decide. But if I was in her shoes, and I feel the love from him I will go for him. What if he didn't say it out until they both get married?
Mama Ijebu said…
He has a 2 year old child,fine! Question is,how is d baby mama,is she married? Where exactly is she,ireland or Naija? Y is he not married to the baby mama? Where is d child presently? If he can answer all these satisfactory good,well d rest is left to her.. She should just make sure dats abt all the surprises the guy has in stock for her..

Anonymous said…
If I was in her shoes, I will put love aside, then try to find out wia d baby mama is, are dey divorced, was it just all dose mistakes guys make, I would really want to be sure if d baby mama won't come back someday, If I'm convinced abt dat then I can go ahead with d relationship.

Popular Posts