Happy Mothers' Day...........

Happy mothers' day to the most FABULOUS mum.She is my rock and everything.......My mum is one in a million.My mum taught me everything I know,how to act like a lady,how to be independent.......can't even mention everything. I thank God everyday for giving me such a wonderful mum.She always make sure I don't lack anything.She is a quintessential woman......Mum,you are a blessing to my life and I will love you till eternity.E ba mi ki iya mi ku ise,orisa bi iya ko si. It's gonna be Mother's Day in the next few minutes,so lets show our mothers how much they mean to us.Let them feel appreciated and loved. HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS OUT THERE.........

Comments

Wannie said…
Iya of life....Love her beyond words can descrIbe or explain....best mama in d WorLd
Anonymous said…
Nice one.

Popular Posts