Photo-Shoot....Yaayyyyyyyy


Hi guys...How was your long holiday?Hope you had fun.Mine was good even though I was indoor through out the holiday.In my previous post I talked about having a photo shoot.Well I had one but it didn't turn out to be what I expected,I didn't really like it because I took it at the studio.Guess it didn't turn out well because it was an indoor thing and the model wasn't that free to express herself.
     Since i didn't like the first photoshoot I decided to have another one and take the pictures myself.Well I took the pictures with my fone though....lol.Hoping on getting a good camera soon........I see myself having a Nikon camera soon...lol .Yaaaayyyyy really excited to share the pictures with you guys.Thanks to my samsung phone......Hope you guys like the pictures

Makeup and Gele by DivaEnny



Thanks to my model for being patient throughout the shoot....


   





Comments

Popular Posts