Don't Ever Give Up

   Hi guys,how you doing?Well have decided to blog atleast thrice in a week and i'm definitely going to 
work towards that.
A lot has really been happening in my life,have had some ups and downs but I'm greatful to God where I am now even though i'm not yet where I want to be but i'm still greatful .
       No matter what you going through or you feel all alone and no 1 is there for you,just know that you can talk to God.He is going to listen to you without judging you.Someone once told me that when ever you confused about something and you don't know what to do,the first thing is to talk to God about it before even talking to anyone.She said she has been doing doing it and it has really been helping her.
        Whatever situation you are in and you not happy about it,go on your knees and talk to him.When you believe in God,amazing things start happening.I can remember last year Shiloh which was in December.I attented it but it was the online one.On the last day of the program we were asked to write some prayer requests,I can remember telling God that by the next year Shilloh things have to be different.I wrote some particular prayer requests,it's not even yet December and He has done most of them.Those close to me understand what am talking about,some were surprised when I told them.It is all by his grace.Even though I don't have everything I want yet but I trust in him that he would do them for me.
         Whatever situation you are in and you about to give up just know there is a God you can talk to.He answers prayers,all you need to do is to open your heart to him.Tell Him all what you going through,trust me things are going to change for the better.




  
   

Comments

Popular Posts