Hi Guys.......I'm Back

Hi guys,it's really been awhile.......The last time I posted was February....that's really been a long 

time.So many have been asking 'Motola what's up with your blog now'.Am really sorry for the long 

break,have just been caught up with so many things.

    I am thankful to God for all the things he has done for me this year,sometimes I just sit down and 

start thinking about everything.....All just say to myself is that my God is just too awesome.When you 

believe in God and you pray to him....you pour out everything without holding anything 

back,amazing things start happening.God is faithful...all you have to do is trust in him.

   I'm really excited to share this new with you guys,Guess what.....am now a professional makeup 

artist.I can remember last year about me posting some bout learning how to tie gele....well this girl is 

now a pro.....yes o am allowed to hype myself..lol.So excited  because makeup is something have 

always loved.

 Well someone challenged me and I decided to proof the person wrong that I can be best in whatever I 

put my mind in.With constant practice and determination,I became good at it.The fact that I know it 

now doesn't mean that am gonna relax because am still not where I want to be......When it comes to 

makeup ,I want to be known like them Banke Meshida Lawal,Jide of St ola and co.

So guys for your Owambe ,introduction,wedding makeup .......You can holla at me

  
I'm gonna have a photoshoot soon and i'm gonna post here.I am really excited about the photoshoot,I 

really can't wait to share it with you guys.Now that i'm back to blogging,no more taking of breaks.

I'm going to post the pictures of the work I did last wkend.....She really loved her makeup.She said 'Motola I 

look so different'.....Really glad she loved it.
  

Comments

Popular Posts