Never settle for less....

Happy new year guys since its the first time am blogging this year.I got really busy towards the ending of last year,had to deal with some personal issues and all.I really apologize for being away for so long.
Yea,we all know Valentine's day was few days ago......some people got nice surprises,some were disappointed,some felt so bad that day because they are single.I was reading Stella Dimiko korkus' blog and I couldn't stop laughing when people where narrating how they spent their day.
Some girls were feeling sorry for themselves because they are single.
I used to feel sorry for myself too when I was single,every1 was asking me then Motola when are we going to meet your boyfriend now.I was really feeling so bad then,then I decided that I would just date for dating sake.Am just thankful today that God didn't allow me to make that mistake.
I know how it feels to be single and everyone around you is in a relationship because have been there before but don't ever say because everyone is in a relationship and am not so you gonna settle for anyone.Even when the pressure is too much don't ever make that mistake.Am not saying you should have high expectations because no one is perfect,so don't start searching for the perfect man.
I was talking to someone the other day,we were talking about relationships.She said you don't get to love the person you are dating immediately but with time you get to learn to love the person,well I didn't fully agree with her because that doesn't always happen....I asked her what if you don't get to love the person with time then what's gonna happen to the relationship...well she wasn't able to answer me.
I just believe that before going into a relationship,you should have feelings for the person,not necessarily loving the person,with time you both can fall in love with each other.
Don't ever date someone because everyone thinks the guy is cool but you are not convinced about that. Don't ever make the mistake of dating someone just to please everyone but yourself.
At the right time...at the right moment you gonna find that person that is meant for you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice piece #word#

Popular Posts